Video Final

Short Film


 This project was the short film that my group and I created. It took about month to plan, film and edit.  Some challenges we faced were was the weather because it was rainy some days that sunny others. I learned along the way that everything might not turn out how you expect so you have to think outside the box. That some of the shots were kinda rushed. Overall I think the short film was well produced and edited by my team and I.

High School Movie Trailer 


This project was a recreation of a high school movie trailer of Napoleon Dynamite. It took about a month to film as well. Some challenges we faced was that we didn't have a lot of locations to film at. That Cole makes a very good Napoleon Dynamite. That we needed different actors because they didn't relate back to the original actors. Overall I thought we dint a good job of recreating the movie trailer.

Time in Class

Overall I spent busy during the class day. Trying to find things for the art boards to story board to editing I kept busy. I went back and looked at my old work to how I could improve or what I should change. I been playing around with photography to enhance my skills.


Strength

I am a good leader so I will step in to make sure we are on track and where we need to be. I maximize this strength by taking lead but also getting input from others. 

Improvements 

I would love to develop my editing skills. I see different people using different tools that I would ant to try on my videos sometime.

Short Film 

For my short film project I was the art director. Which meant I helped find the props and different locations. My team and I created a horror/mystery film. I learned that a lot of planning goes into filming a short film because there is a lot involved. A lot goes into writing a script and its not just writing. You have develop a log line which develops the story. You also have to say where their walking, what their wearing, and their facial expressions.

Summary

Overall my favorite project was the music video. I thought it was really fun to create and develop a story to a song. If I could change anything was going back to the movie trailer and put color filters on it. That entertainment is very different from journalism. One thing I would like to set for a goal is enhance my editing skill.

Sophomore Year

Overall I really enjoyed this year in video. I got to move from the iPads to the actual cameras. I also really enjoyed the class. I thought we got along really well and I going to miss the class.


Comments

Popular Posts