Music Video: Ed Sheeran



The song we choose for the music video is Photograph by Ed Sheehan. The theme we wanted to portray was a romantic relationship that had broken up and looking back at there memories together.  When pre-producting we decided not to go off the original video but to create our own ideas. So we used different ideas from there music videos to create ours. After deciding our final ideas we had to find the actors which was a difficult task but we completed it. Trying to find day so film outside was difficult because we were always busy or the weather. We were finally able to find a day that worked for all of us and the weather was great. We filmed for two days and had to switch up some of the ideas. During editing we used different effects to create a flashback memory.

My role in the process was finding the actors and planning the dates for everyone to get together. I learned that along the way some actors are better than others and not all people are going to be able to film on the same day. When watching Kensie edit I learned some tips from her and her editing skills. I used these skills because they are very important especially communication and leadership. For example if we didn't have communication we would have been able to create our music video.

If we were to do anything different it probably would be having an actual couple act in the video because there were some occurred parts. The thing I would keep the same was the ending of the video because it leaves the viewers questioning there relationship. I will use my experiences of planning to enhance my projects in the school. Overall I think that out group worked every well together and love to work with them again.

Comments

Popular Posts