Typography

Pre-Production

The first step I had to do to create my typography was the quotes. I decided to pick quotes from my some of my favorite movies and songs. I also decided to pick some inspirational quotes as well. So once I figured out my quotes I moved over to Illustrator.

Production 

When creating typography it is important the different fonts that are used. So I downloaded different fonts from daft.com that I wanted to use. After getting my fonts I went onto illustrator to start messing around till I found something I liked. I played with many different fonts and arrangements for the quotes. Then after completing black and white copy I added color. Which I also played around with different colors till I found one I liked.

Post-Production

Overall I like how my typography designs turned out. I went for a more simplicis design which is my style. Also liked the fonts I chose which were mostly thin and tall letters. If I could do something over it would be picking a longer quote to see what fonts and colors I could play with.

Comments

Popular Posts