Graphic Design Final

My Favorite Projects

Vector


This project was the vector project. It took about 2-3 weeks to create the vector project. Some challenges I faced were creating the white fur because it was difficult to get the shape and color. Some new skills I learned was the curve pen and how to adjust the opacity to see the different detail.  Focus on the detail is the feedback I received because that what makes it look good. Overall I think that it was my best project for graphic design.











Greeting Card

This project was the greeting card project. It took about a week to do this project. Some challenges I faced was the writing because I wasn't use to the pen. Some new skills I learned was how to use the calligraphy pen. Some changes was the word placement like it what order I wanted to do it. Some feedback I received was really focus on the lettering. Overall I really enjoyed how this project turned out especially the boarder.




Logos

This project was creating a logo for ourselves. It took about a week or two to do this project. Some challenges I faced was what colors I wanted to use and the order. Some new skills I learned was the importance of color schemes.  Some changes I made from the original design was how many "hm" I had. Some feedback I received was focus on the colors to have them look good with each other. Overall I really like how my logo tuned out and thinks it represents me well. 


Class time

Overall I think I used my class time very well. I always turned my project in on time or I had I done before. Before turning my projects in I always make sure it how I want it. So I make a couple more designs just to make sure I want it that way. I have been looking a different signs and logos and get ideas for projects of my own. 

Strengths

A strength I have is I always want to improve my work. I do this by looking at other projects on behance to get some inspiration of my own. Also I mange my time well so I get my projects turned in on time. Which is very important in ecomm. 

Improvements

Some improvements I could make is when sketching my project on paper make sure that is clean and perfected. A lot of times when I put it on the computer it didn't look the same and I didn't like it. Also I could watch some tutorials to help enhance my illustrator skills. 

Conclusion 

I enjoyed how many different projects and programs I got to use this year. I was always had new projects to do and keep me entertained. There was nothing I would change I really enjoyed this year in graphic design.  For junior year I will to be continuing in graphic design and I will be going into SID next year. But I know the skills I learned from graphic design will help me in my future years of ecomm. Overall this year was very fun and I enjoyed this year.

Comments

Popular Posts